Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Transitions.

Fall is finally here and I could not be more excited! I'm sure those of you who read my blog (or whatever it is that this is) know that I have an immense hatred for summer - and hot weather, in general. Fall is when I feel my personal style really shines or looks best, so I make efforts to stay looking cute all season long!
Lipstick by Wet n' Wild - Sugar Plum Fairy
Cardigan from Laura Canada || Yellow Blouse from Dorothy Perkins || Dress was Thrifted || Shoes are Topsiders by Sperry

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've always wondered, where do you get your tights from?
    I can't seem to find any as opaque as yours!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! The tights in this picture are actually stirrup leggings, not tights! They're super thin, and so are a lot more form-fitting than standard leggings. I bought them from AdditionElle quite a number of seasons ago and they don't have them anymore.

      Delete