Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spring Rain.

It has rained non-stop for days.  Normally, people would be annoyed/upset. But since I have a hatred of heat, its been relatively enjoyable on my part.
I've had this Evans shirt forever, but it didn't quite fit the way I wanted to. So, a quick snip off the length (horribly done) and its become a cute denim jacket! I've been wearing this outfit all over the place, mostly because I'm lazy, but its so comfy and cute I can't stop!

ALSO, I've recently re-opened my Instagram account! I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but here's to second chances? Follow me - rawrmanifesto. 

Lip Colour- Diva from MAC

Denim Jacket- DIY/Evans || Shirt-H&M || Skirt- Old Navy || Booties - Hibou @ Little Burgundy

1 comment:

  1. cute outfit :) you look great
    xx from germany
    anniinthesky.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete