Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Orange You Glad.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before...but I hate summer. I really do. Nothing about it makes me happy and its just plain irritating. That being said, I really struggle to find looks that I enjoy wearing without melting from heat- but as a "fashionista" I need to try my best.
I think I huge hindrance to my being able to dress appropriately in the summer is the fact that culturally, I need to remain somewhat conservative- ie. I'm not allowed to show my legs. So I turn to really breathable but high quality tights that also (conveniently) serve as shapewear for when I'm wearing body-hugging looks. Tights also serve as a great alternative to avoid dreaded summer chaffing (haha). Tights I typically wear are by the brand Sculptz,which manufacture ladies shapewear and control top tights which I personally buy at The Bay.
I hope your summer is treating you better than mine is treating me -______-

Blazer-Thrifted || Shirt- Zellers || Skirt- Forever 21+ || Wedges- Evans UK
<3

3 comments:

  1. I'm also not a fan of summer for clothing (although I sure like seeing the sun and the longer days). I like wearing pants and long-sleeved black things!

    ReplyDelete