Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Circus Pleats.

So, I attended the second annual Big Fat Toronto clothing swap which was beyond exciting! We had people come down from all over the GTA and beyond and had an amazing time despite some concerns about the weather (which were totally unfounded...darn weather people!)

I got this amazing dress that Maxey Day (link can be found below) DIY'd and made totally adorable. LOOK HOW CUTE. I love it, I could not be more in love with this dress, and best part is it was totally free!


Dress- Clothing Swap || Belt-Dorothy Perkins || Shoes- New Look

Ladies of BFT + Tumblr URL : Jenn(oldfamiliarway), Maria(mariabbw), Sarah(lotsalipstick), Maxey(maxeyday), Michelle(too-dolly), Myself, Reagan(sodapopsweetheart)




<3

3 comments:

  1. I really love your dress. Jealousy :-)

    XX,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. You look so fabulous ladies!
    And I really love that plus size attire you have there @RawrManifesto. I'm following you at tumblr.

    ReplyDelete