Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Warm Winter Phenomenon

This winter is so warm. Like, its crazy warm. I know meteorologists are saying its due to some crazy artic jetstream crap but as an environmentalist I like to blame all my problems on global warming. Yes, all my problems.

I bought this skirt from Zellers (aka Canadian Target) at a steal- only $7. ITS SO CUTE. AND ITS MADE OUT OF SWEATER MATERIAL. But more exciting than the skirt is the JEWELLERY I ORDERED FROM REGAL ROSE. I have been looking for a serpent earring for ages and was so glad that I finally found one at a decent price. They have some amazing stuff in their collection, so you should definitely check them out!

Cardigan- Winners||White Blouse- New Look||Skirt-Zellers||Boots-London Rebel

Jewellery- Regal Rose
<3

9 comments:

  1. That skirt is awesome. I would have expected $70 rather than $7! But ... Zellers probably shipped it from the other side of the world and caused more global warming with it :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you make a good point! Damn this system ): thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. cute cardi! and your earrings are awesome! I've never seen that before.
    It's just for one piercing, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupp, just one piercing! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. The earrings are amazing, I've been searching for these kinds of earrings as well for so long. The pieces you picked up are awesome. Thanks for the heads up! And the skirt is absolutely adorable, I love the cut of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to your inspiration I wore something similar today. I will have to get a picture later on & post it on my blog. :)

    www.Ahlexandria.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I hadn't seen something like that on your ear!!!!! that's amazing, I want one of those!! Nice jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. i'd love to check out your plus size fashion apparels for this summer. You are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your Style..! So Different..!

    ReplyDelete