Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Simply Sequins

THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE. Which means loads of parties. But don't get too excited, most of the parties I've been attending have been work related and entirely PG. It's okay though, because it gives me an excuse to wear this TOTEZ ADORBZ sweater Sarah gave me from a swap we had a few months back. I am IN LOVE WITH IT. in love.


Sequined Sweater- Sarah <3 || Skirt- Old Navy || Shoes- New Look UK || Clutch- Thrifted


Seasons greetings to you and yours <3 I hope you're all doing great.

9 comments:

  1. its just so perfect on you, I could scream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this. The color of the sweater is beautiful.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty on you! I love this color blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue really suits your skin tone. Forever jelz tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colours and beautiful design! I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater is simply gorgeous. Love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors, very nice!!

    www.crystalchanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this vintage sweater its amazing!

    blue looks beautiful on you :)

    Hope you have a very happy new year too

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete