Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

An Insomniac's Day Off.

After almost a month of having no life- no friends, no shopping, no restaurants, no nothing!- I finally had a day off to hang with Sarah and it was much needed. It was really great to have an entire day to not think about anything but what store to hit up next and what to eat off a menu. Either way, we were walking around all day so I needed to make sure I dressed comfortably- which I totally did! This knit dress from New Look was super comfy and warm, the perfect addition to my fall wardrobe. (:
Sweater Dress- New Look || Skirt-Forever 21+||Boots- New Look





<3

3 comments:

  1. oh This is really pretty! Love it!
    ~Crystal
    check me out at

    www.churchgirlchic.blogppot.com
    We have a new giveway going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely i love that sweater indeed!!! hope u get more time off. we all need to chill out a bit or we will get over worked

    ReplyDelete