Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Print Me.

My passion for animal prints for fall has become an unhealthy obsession. Any printed item of clothing I see automatically becomes a coveted item- this is a problem people! Anyways, enough of the dramatics- fall is in full swing- and this means that this cheetah print sweater top that I picked up from Forever 21 was the perfect compromise between style and warmth- and I literally wear it at least once a week.

In other news, my long-time online store favourite New Look has failed me. I ordered a shipment about a month ago and it hasn't reached me- which is fine, I understand things go wrong, and I simply contacted them asking them to resolve the issue. BUT GUESS WHAT. I've emailed them three times, over a span of two weeks and they STILL haven't gotten back to me. This breaks my heart you guys. I've been ordering from them religiously, and they've always had amazing service and now its like...I don't know what to think anymore! Le sigh, first world problems.

Anyways- on with the outfit!
Sweater Top-Forever 21+||Skirt-Old Navy||Belt-Thrifted||Brogue Wedges-New Look

<3

4 comments:

  1. I see you're doing it proper in the leopard print. I love the shape of your skirt, its flirty and sexy at the same time. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one love that animal print and the backgroud on your blog!

    That skirt is the cutest thing ever and I hope that New Look gets their stuff together =[

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thought I was the only one having an obsession with animal prints right now, I love your outfit especially your skirt! Check my blog out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combo! :D Go check out my rendition of it sometime if you don't mind, I would love for your input!

    www.mylifeastricia.blogspot.com

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete