Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PlainJane.

It's become a tradition now for me and my a pair of my closest friends to attent an annual Autumn fair in our area. Literally, we attend the fair to eat. Why is it that carnival food is the most vile yet best tasting thing on the planet? This I will never understand.
Anyways, I definitely was not ultra fancy for the occassion. After all, I have managed over the years to tread on cow poop, drop mustard all over myself and spill apple cider all over my legs. Yeah, don't ask.
ALSO, I was super excited to sport a sweater that belonged to Frantic Dreams- I stole it from her at the Big, Fat Toronto clothing swap!


Sweater- Swapped || Button-Down- New Look || Banded Skirt- Forever21 || Boots- Payless || Satchel- Markham Fair
<3

1 comment:

  1. wow looks like so much fun! I so need to visit Toronto! I love your outfit so freaking cute and that sweater = love

    P.S. I left an award for you on my blog, check it out!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete