Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Size Small.

So. I went to H&M a few days back and saw this trapeze sweater in an awesome colour. I basically tried on all the sizes and found they were too big- until I got to a small. I lol'd. I think this is the only and last time I'll ever own a size small garment. Either way, I'm so glad fall is here and the weather is warming up! Nothing makes me happier than the end of summer :)



Sweater- H&M || Skirt- Forever 21+ || Booties- Aldo || Rest- Gifts
I actually wore this sweater for the first time on my mini-Vaca to Ottawa. So, yeah. Here I am, in Ottawa.
<3

5 comments:

  1. very cute i wish the forever 21 + sold better cloths over where i am at. and i love h&m also you can wear watever size you can get into and tell everyone lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Ottawa! Such a beautiful city.
    I love H&M :) Funny how sizing works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love those moments?! They God for creating over-sized clothing right?! LOL you look great hun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, you look lovely! That same small scenario has happened to me too. I was left with a really confused, yet smiling face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great ironic moment haha :D

    I love them worn both ways and what a great color too.

    Hooray for Fall <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete