Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Garter's Manifesto.

SO, basically since the start of this school year a mere 3 weeks ago I have had no life, what so ever. Between school and copious amounts of time at work I've literally only had time to eat, and occasionally sleep. Sarah, whom I HOPE you all know from her blog at Garters and Stockings has been patiently waiting for a time where we could actually hang out. LUCKILY her patience paid off and I spent a much needed day off from the madness of my life to kick back an relax. And ofcourse- take some pictures :)


Blazer- Thrifted || Blouse- Old Navy || Jeans- Forever 21 || Oxfords- London Rebel



<3


7 comments:

  1. Oh my I love that shirt and blazer combo, very cute. I feel your pain I've been sucked dry by school already too, Junior Year is no joke.

    P.S. You guys look so pretty :D

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTYFUL! I LOVE THIS LOOK! I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A GREAT PAIR OF OXFORDS! YOU ARE SO PRETTY! LOVE THIS POST!
    ~CRYSTAL

    www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love the second photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you already! Of course you look wonderful as usual.

    bisous,
    http://gartersandstockings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so gorgeous. i love the way these oxfords look on you. and i've been eying those button ups at old navy... so cute!!!

    xoxo
    sarah rose
    zezaftig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same blouse and I absolutely love how you are rocking it.

    http://laiparis.com

    ReplyDelete