Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Visitor Fiasco.

My cousin is currently visiting from Indiana and to be honest I have no idea what to do with her! Its so weird, I always think about how many awesome things there are to do in Toronto, but as soon as someone comes to visit I'm overwhelmed with options of what to do and then I sit around thinking rather than actually going somewhere or doing something.
Regardless, we finally decided to do a little roaming, and I decided to dress a little loudly, for the occasion. :)


Shirt- H&M || Skirt- Old Navy || Shoes- New Look || Blazer+Purse- Thrifted

<3

9 comments:

  1. Love the color combination! such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why must you make me so happy with your outfits?!?! lol love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great colour combo!

    bisous,
    http://gartersandstockings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab outfit chick! I love it from H to T lol! I like how you combined Fushia and Orange; great combo! Having company is always great...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG!!!!!! love this color blocking.. that blazer and purse is thrifted and I wouldnt have it any other way. LOVE LOVE the color of that skirt as well. This outfit is a win!! YES HUNNY!!!

    http://mythriftedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the colour blocking queen.

    bonjourgazel.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I love love the color blocking and those warm colors remind me of Fall. I can't wait for what's to come next season.

    You look so beautiful :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Im a new follower...but I really LOVE the colour combination.... Its beautiful!


    mele from australia :)

    ReplyDelete