Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rather Unremarkable.

Most people have "go-to" outfits- y'know, outfits you where when it feels like an evil gnome has been stealing all your clothes and you literally cannot decide what ensemble to put together.
This is mine- floral shirts, skinny jeans and boots. I'm in the process of moving, so all my clothes are intertwined in a havoc of boxes and garbage bags (classy)- and to be honest the stress of moving has me on style withdrawal. Hopefully this makes the cut :)

Top- New Look UK || Jeans- JAG || Boots- The Shoe Company || Bag- Aldo || Belt- Thrifted

4 comments:

  1. This outfit does amazing things for your figure; you look great! Relaxed, laid back but still chic. I'm a skinny jeans girl myself, they're awesome especially when paired with boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you continue to give me life. love this outfit, it's so you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral shirt with the belt :) You look great.

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the floral and that cute belt! You always look so stunning! <3

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete