Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Canada Day.

Today is Canada Day and I'm really not in the mood to celebrate. Maybe later on tonight, I will. My friends, however, are a different story and they insisted on my participating in "fun activities". So I suppose that's what I'll be doing for the rest of the day today. "Fun Activities". I wore this outfit, hoping to spark some joy in my otherwise unenthusiastic mood.
I thrifted this shirt quite a while back but the fit is so awkward I never exactly know how to wear it closed, but unbuttoned it seems to work semi-well. What do you guys think?

Floral Shirt- Thrifted || Boots- Evans UK || Everything Else- Forever 21

<3

5 comments:

  1. Awww, sookie sookie now. I like your face. I'm assuming it's the uninterested-in-Canada-day-but-still-fabulous face? Your shoes are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the shirt looks great! I like it with the stripes too, and those boots look awesome with it.

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello my dear, I wanted to let you know that I gave your blog and award...come by and check it out.

    http://athickgirlscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I ran across your blog from 'hey, fat chick' and I just love, love your style. I would love for you to submit to my blog (iwishiknewthis.com). I have a section called "I Wish I Knew Then What I Know Now..." where I have other women send me a picture and finish the statement "I wish i knew then what I know now". Check it out! It can be about any topic, and in your case, it can be fashion. I would love to have you featured on my blog. You Rock. Thank you for taking the time to read my email (if you've gotten this far.) I look forward to hearing from you. Also, I'd also be sharing a link to your blog on mine .:)


    Truly,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this outfit. A lot. And yes, the shirt looks great unbuttoned. Works well as a 'jacket'.

    ReplyDelete