Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Toronto's (FIRST EVER) Big, Fat Clothing Swap.

Hey guys! So I just got back from my first ever plus size clothing swap and I honestly could not have had a better time! I got to see all these babes I've been in contact with on the internet for months IN PERSON and it was absolutely a blast! I met so many new people, and in addition, got a few pretty badass clothing items I cannot wait to post. Thanks so much to Sarah and Maxey for their hard work and dedication organizing the event!

"Tumblr Crew"

Mel (of Embody Style on Tumblr) and I

Fran of Frantic Dreams (on tumblr and blogspot) and I

Maxey of MaxeyDay (on Tumblr) and  I

Sarah of La Grande Fille (on Tumblr and Blogspot) and I






<3

7 comments:

  1. Hello I'm new to your blog :).

    You all look so cute! and thats a great idea.

    I love your culottes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you ladies had a blast!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all look super beautiful and happy! Looks like this event was a blast, P.S. I am in love with those cute shorts! =)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love it. You are very pretty!
    ~Crystal
    http://www.churchgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had such a blast! We all need to get together again soon!

    bisous,
    http://grande-fille.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI!
    I am organizing a plus clothing swap for this Tuesday in Oshawa. I am looking for every way to get the word out. Maybe you could pass this along? Details can be found on my website: www.plushconsignments.com.

    Thanks in advance for anything you can do.
    Stephanie Regan

    ReplyDelete