Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Swapped Blouse.

It's about time I featured something I picked up at Toronto's Big,Fat Clothing Swap!
Its taking me a while to see how I can incorporate most of the items I picked up into my outfits because although the pieces are amazing I'm having some trouble with the sizing of some of the things I picked up. Either way, I was super excited to wear this awesome floral top out on this beautiful day. [:
Floral Top- Clothing Swap || Banded Skirt- Forever 21+ || Brogue Wedges- NewLook UK|| Belt- My Daddy's [:

<3

3 comments:

  1. You look great! :D I wish I could've been there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blouse girl! It's so delicate and it goes so nicely with that hot skirt! You always look so fab :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete