Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lust for Rust.

I have been coveting rust coloured items since the fall, and I have no idea why. I'm constantly on the look out for rusty oranges and dark mustardy yellows, but somehow or another items of clothing I find in this colour range never "work out" for me. I found this shirt on New Look UK and had to purchase it the SECOND I saw it- and it was on sale too!
I've had so many hits with New Look, I seriously love them. Their shipping is uber fast (takes less than a week with standard) and their products are always at really great discounted prices. You should all honestly check them out!

Shirt- New Look UK || Leggings- AdditionElle || Wedge Booties- Evans UK
Purse- Vintage || Floral Watch- New Look UK || Dome Ring- Evans UK || Bangles- F21


<33

5 comments:

  1. you are doing the damn thing!! I LOVE the look and the purse is uber cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your style! It's so effortless and chic, very natural. I adore those wedge booties and that purse. You fabulous girl :)

    xoxo,
    daisy

    http://imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! love the shoes and the top is a good color on you.

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been contemplating on those wedge booties from Evans for quite a bit. And now that I see how it looks, I'm going to get 'em. Anywho, cute look. Love the clutch bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been looking for a shirt like this for the longest and i love the way you paired it with the leggings and boot wedges!!! keep doing the damn thing!!!

    Chakayla
    http://classicrawbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete